Monday, March 8, 2010

Headsup SnG week

Due to my internship that startet at March 1th, I was very tired in the evening and didn´t played much MTT Sngs

Only 20 on the 3.25$/45 Limit.
But I played more Headsup SnGs that I planned.
11.50$: Won 11 out of 22  (Pokerstars)
6.25$: Won 41 out of 76 (Fulltilt)

In the 3.25$/45s I lost 44$
And in the HU sngs I won 6$

So overall -38$ in the first week of March
My graph for that week:



At the weekend I watched the EPT Berlin final table. At saturday I missed the stream, but a minute after the robbery, a friend who watched the livestream told me that something happened there. Disregarding of the robbery the Event seemed to be a lot better than the EPT Dortmund. The final table on sunday was very exciting so I watched until the end (what a marathon headsup :)  ) Hope they will held the EPT in Berlin next year too. Probably then I might visit Berlin while the EPT is running.


For the next week I´m planning to continue with headsups, because I guess I have an edge there plus the swings are not that big.

No comments: